La nature – Environnement – Pollution
**Who it’s for :**
This little booklet is for teachers who are teaching to Year 9 to (i)GCSE level. It is good for students with good French reading and speaking skills. The topic I focused on is : Environment
**Included : **
* Short exercises about the weather and seasons, and where you live
* Writing practice for your students
* Challenging exercises with question words
* Reading comprehension with exercise
* Practice on the vocabulary about nature
* Opportunity for students to write about nature
* A vocabulary list about the topic with more than 100 words
* All they need to prepare a presentation / monologue on the topic “nature – environment pollution”
* Correction for the short exercises
The learning objectives :
* Identify the words in relation to nature and use them in speaking activities
* Produce sentences using the vocabulary accurately
* Study a French weather forecast and report the weather using the visual cues and the vocabulary list
* Adapt and create your own paragraph
* Discover new words
* Get cultural knowledge with the reading comprehension
* Combine information to get a monologue or a writing assignment.
This ressource is excellent for:
(i)GCSE and GCSE students with high abilities
This exercise matches all types of curricula, for (i)GCSE, it is “The natural world, the environment, the climate and the weather” , which is in “Area C : The world around us” for Y10.
Practical tips :
The last question can also be a writing assignment.
Some of the worksheet can be worked independently as the vocabulary list covers all the words that students need.